Covington Township is looking to hold Community Events. A list of the events are below as well as the dates and times. Please note that if your child attends one of our events there must be an adult with them at all times. Donations are accepted, they will go towards our next Community Event as we are doing these free of charge to try and bring our community together. We encourage our residents to join us at our monthly meetings to find out what is going on in our community. We also encourage anyone that is looking for some volunteer work to get ahold of us here in the office @ (570-659-5439) we are in need of volunteers at times.
- July 4, 2017 - Independance Day *OFFICE CLOSED*
- July 8, 2017 - Recycle *8AM-12PM*
- July 10, 2017 - Monthly Township Meeting *7PM*
- July 13, 2017 - Water Authority Meeting at Township building *6PM*
- July 20, 2017 - Planning Commission Meeting (pending) *6PM*